Webinar: Right to work checks guide 2023 for employers
In this free webinar our experienced employment and business immigration lawyers guide you through the process for carrying out right to work checks in your organisation. Along with plenty of useful hints and tips they will talk you through the key steps plus a Q&A session to answer your questions.
- Your duties as an employer
- A step-by-step guide on how to undertake manual and electronic right to work checks
- Guidance on retention of documents
- An update on recent changes to right to work sanctions
- Right to work and the Equality Act 2010: how to navigate as an employer
- Interactive Q&A
This webinar is relevant to:
- Directors (CEO, MD, FD) and senior executives with responsibility for HR and risk management issues
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- In-house legal advisors
Tune in to watch this session below.
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our employment and business immigration law team.
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- Autumn 2023 employment law update
- Global business mobility – where are we now?
- A guide to right to work checks for UK employers
- Autumn 2022 employment law update
- Working with the menopause
- Business immigration for employers
- IR35 – a pain in the neck?
- Redundancy and the alternatives
- Brexit: How your business can prepare
- Flexible working: Is your business ready?
- Homeworking – what does it mean for employers?
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.