Webinar: IR35 - a pain in the neck?
The employment law team at Willans LLP are pleased to present a FREE webinar specifically designed to help chiropractors and other health care professionals to navigate their way through IR35 responsibilities, and what they need to consider when deciding to employ individuals.
The off-payroll working rules (commonly known as IR35) mean that engaging self employed workers has become more difficult and comes with some additional risks to businesses and individuals.
This means that many chiropractic (and other health care) clinic owners may need to re-assess how they engage their associates and consider changing the way they run their business to reduce any risk to them. Equally, individual chiropractors need to consider the options open to them and how to operate within the law.
- Self-employed v employee: what are the key differences?
- Implications of the off payroll working rules (IR35): your responsibilities
- The basics of employment law and your responsibilities as an employer
- How can you engage ‘self-employed’ without risk?
- Interactive Q&A
This webinar is relevant to:
- Clinic owners and managers
- Self-employed practitioners
Tune in to watch this session below.
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our employment law team.
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- Redundancy and the alternatives
- Brexit: How your business can prepare
- Flexible working: Is your business ready?
- Homeworking – what does it mean for employers?
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.