Webinar: Brexit - how your business can prepare
As the Brexit transition period ends on 31 December, our employment and corporate teams look at the new rules from January 2021 and how your business can prepare.
Our employment and corporate lawyers held a free webinar for businesses to look at the new rules from January 2021 and how you can prepare.
Topics covered include:
- will anything change in January?
- does our business need to be doing anything now?
- Commercial contracts
- impact on your contracts already in existence
- considerations when negotiating future contracts
- Employing people
- changes to employment law
- employing EU citizens in the future
- is there any impact on how to carry out right to work checks?
Tune in to watch this session below.
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our employment law team.
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Other webinar recordings available on catch up
- Flexible working: Is your business ready?
- Redundancy and the alternatives
- Home working: What does it mean for employers?
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.