EXPERIENCED AT WORKING WITH BUSINESSES OF ALL SIZES in all things involving intellectual property
An excellent reputation on IP matters
Our Chambers-rated team have earned an excellent reputation for helping businesses from start-ups to global household names, charities and public sector bodies, to protect, defend and exploit their intellectual property.
How we can help your business
We specialise in drafting and negotiating intellectual property agreements and advise clients on intellectual property clauses contained in commercial agreements.
The types of contracts we can help with include:
- non-disclosure agreements/confidentiality agreements
- licences and assignments involving trademarks, copyrights, designs, patents and other intellectual property
- co-operation and joint venture agreements involving intellectual property
- research and development agreements
- manufacturing agreements
- commissioning and consultancy agreements
- merchandising, franchising and sponsorship agreements
- other commercial agreements that involve intellectual property
- intellectual property disputes.
By your side should things go wrong
If things go wrong and you need help with defending your brand, our nationally recognised litigators can help.
We can assist you with:
- trademark and passing off litigation
- patent litigation
- design litigation
- copyright litigation
- breach of confidential restrictions
- dispute resolution services involving intellectual property.
You’re in good company
When you work with us, you know you’re in good company. We recently advised a large national distributor whose operations include over 400 stores on an alleged patent, copyright and unregistered design right infringement with potentially significant sums due to the level of sales of the alleged infringing products.
Our knowledge of the clients’ business and wholesale and retail operation assisted with the defence of the claim and the case successfully settled before trial.
618+Combined years' experience
94%of Clients surveyed would recommend
1947The year our Cheltenham law firm was established
53 outstanding recommendations in national legal guide