Highly experienced in advising on property litigation issues
A plain-speaking approach
Our plain-speaking approach is why our team is called upon by a wide spectrum of commercial property clients including landlords, tenants, investors, limited companies and not-for-profit organisations (including national charities) to manage disputes across their entire portfolios.
Whether you’re bringing or defending a claim, we advise on property-related disagreements, including:
- Lease renewals, breach and forfeiture
- Disputes over rent reviews, service charges and break notices
- Dilapidations and other terminal claims
- Enforcement and variation of covenants, right of way and boundary disputes
- Recovery of unpaid rent
- Professional negligence claims arising from property-related work
Expertise in property litigation
If, due to matters outside of our control, the situation escalates and comes to court, our experienced litigators can help.
Our team has over 30 years’ experience in property litigation with particular expertise in landlord & tenant matters.