Webinar: A guide to right to work checks for UK employers
Not carrying out the required eligibility checks on a job applicant before you employ them could be costly. In this webinar session our experienced employment and business immigration lawyers guide you through the key points to consider for carrying out right to work checks in your organisation and how to manage the process.
- Your duties as an employer
- A step-by-step guide on how to undertake manual and electronic right to work checks
- Guidance on retention of documents
- An update on recent changes to right to work checks
- Right to work and the Equality Act 2010: how to navigate as an employer
- Interactive Q&A
This webinar is relevant to:
- Directors (CEO, MD, FD) and senior executives with responsibility for HR and risk management issues
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- In-house legal advisors
Tune in to watch this session below.
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our employment and business immigration law team.Contact us
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- Autumn 2022 employment law update
- Working with the menopause
- Business immigration for employers
- IR35 – a pain in the neck?
- Redundancy and the alternatives
- Brexit: How your business can prepare
- Flexible working: Is your business ready?
- Homeworking – what does it mean for employers?
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.