Webinar: Working with the menopause
With growing attention around the impact of perimenopause and menopause on employees our employment lawyers look at the potential impacts for your organisation and explore how best to support your workforce.
- What is the menopause and why is it important that employers are knowledgeable about it?
- Common problems in the workplace with handling the topic of menopause
- Recent case law involving the menopause
- Policies and procedures to effectively support colleagues going through the menopause
- Interactive Q&A
This webinar is relevant to:
- Directors (CEO, MD, FD) and senior executives with responsibility for HR and risk management issues
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- In-house legal advisors
Tune in to watch this session below.
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our employment and business immigration law team.Contact us
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- Business immigration for employers
- IR35 – a pain in the neck?
- Redundancy and the alternatives
- Brexit: How your business can prepare
- Flexible working: Is your business ready?
- Homeworking – what does it mean for employers?
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.