Webinar: Business immigration for employers
The employment and business immigration law team at Willans LLP are pleased to present a free webinar to bring you the latest rules and guidance when applying for a sponsor licence for non-UK workers.
Following the UK Government’s newly-announced Global Mobility route, our experienced employment and business immigration lawyers will guide you through the key points to consider when sponsoring non-UK workers in your organisation.
- Right to work checks
- The benefits of becoming a sponsor
- The sponsor licence process
- The Global Mobility route
- Compliance as a sponsor
- Interactive Q&A
This webinar is relevant to:
- Directors (CEO, MD, FD) and senior executives with responsibility for HR and risk management issues
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- In-house legal advisors
Tune in to watch this session below.
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our employment and business immigration law team.Contact Hayley
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- IR35 – a pain in the neck?
- Redundancy and the alternatives
- Brexit: How your business can prepare
- Flexible working: Is your business ready?
- Homeworking – what does it mean for employers?
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.