Webinar: Autumn employment law update
Our experienced employment lawyers are here with an autumn round-up on changes in employment legislation in the UK that may impact your organisation. Join them for a free webinar where they will talk you through legislation updates and case law as well as a look forward to what future changes to expect.
- Case law update, including cases ruling on:
- long Covid and disability status
- the Supreme Court’s ruling on holiday entitlement for atypical workers
- the practice of fire and re-hire
- Looking forward – what can we expect in the next 12 months .
- Interactive Q&A
This webinar is relevant to:
- Directors (CEO, MD, FD) and senior executives with responsibility for HR and risk management issues
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- In-house legal advisors
Tune in to watch this session below.
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our employment and business immigration law team.Contact us
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- Working with the menopause
- Business immigration for employers
- IR35 – a pain in the neck?
- Redundancy and the alternatives
- Brexit: How your business can prepare
- Flexible working: Is your business ready?
- Homeworking – what does it mean for employers?
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.