Webinar: Global Business Mobility - where are we now?
In this session we will look at the current status of business mobility in the UK, talk about the post-Brexit picture and discuss what changes in business immigration may be expected in 2023.
- An update on the Global Business Mobility routes just under a year after they were rolled out
- An update on mobility post Brexit
- Sponsor Licence update
- Upcoming changes to look out for in 2023
- Interactive Q&A
This webinar is relevant to:
- Directors (CEO, MD, FD) and senior executives with responsibility for HR and risk management issues
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- In-house legal advisors
Tune in to watch this session below.
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our employment and business immigration law team.
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- A guide to right to work checks for UK employers
- Autumn 2022 employment law update
- Working with the menopause
- Business immigration for employers
- IR35 – a pain in the neck?
- Redundancy and the alternatives
- Brexit: How your business can prepare
- Flexible working: Is your business ready?
- Homeworking – what does it mean for employers?
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.