Webinar: Business immigration for employers
If your business employs non-UK workers, join our employment & business immigration experts at this free webinar for guidance on the process and key practical tips.
- Right to work checks
- The benefits of becoming a sponsor
- The sponsor licence process
- Compliance as a sponsor
- Other visas
- Interactive Q&A
This webinar is relevant to:
- Directors (CEO, MD, FD) and senior executives with responsibility for HR and risk management issues
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- In-house legal advisors
Tune in to watch this session below.
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our employment and business immigration law team.Contact us
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- Global business mobility – where are we now?
- A guide to right to work checks for UK employers
- Autumn 2022 employment law update
- Working with the menopause
- Business immigration for employers
- IR35 – a pain in the neck?
- Redundancy and the alternatives
- Brexit: How your business can prepare
- Flexible working: Is your business ready?
- Homeworking – what does it mean for employers?
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.