Our integrated service encompasses all the strands of legal advice needed by companies operating in this area. We understand the issues involved in drafting and negotiating contracts against the rapidly-changing backdrop of legal regulation.
Our clients range from software developers and companies producing innovative surveillance systems, those in the creative field such as agencies and web designers and larger corporates seeking to procure and implement new software and hardware systems. We advise in areas such as:
- software licences & software/website development agreements
- IT hardware & infrastructure agreements
- support & maintenance, hosting & service level agreements
- IT aspects of corporate transactions eg sales & acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions
- e-commerce/website terms and conditions & privacy policies
- distance selling regulations
- terms and conditions for online competitions
- e-mail marketing & regulatory compliance.
Contact Paul Gordon