We have an experienced team of commercial lawyers who can advise you quickly and efficiently on a full range of commercial contracts and commercial law issues. They are consistently rated year-on-year by independent UK legal guides.
We help businesses with a whole range of contractual issues from drafting and negotiating complex agreements to providing ad-hoc advice on particular clauses in contracts.
Whatever your size of business we will ensure that our commercial advice suits your needs. We like clients to feel that we are part of their in-house advisory team.
Our clients range from owner-managed businesses to large national and international clients, as well as charities and public sector bodies.
Examples of the contracts which we regularly draft and negotiate are:
- heads of terms for commercial transactions
- confidentiality agreements and non-disclosure agreements
- joint venture agreements
- collaboration agreements
- intellectual property contracts
- sponsorship agreements
- terms and conditions of sale or purchase (goods/services)
- supply agreements (goods/services)
- data protection advice
- IT contracts, e-commerce and online terms
- research & development agreements
- agency agreements
- franchise agreements
- distribution agreements
- manufacturing agreements
- outsourcing agreements
- services agreements
‘Willans LLP “knows its stuff”, reacts “admirably quickly” and “gives very relevant advice.”’ Legal 500
To receive future issues please contact Lesley Kadwell