We help a wide range of businesses on all aspects of business immigration to the UK. We can guide you through the complex, and often changing, UK visa and immigration rules to enable you to employ skilled workers from outside of the European Economic Area.
We can advise businesses on:
- eligibility for sponsorship
- Tier 2 sponsor licence applications (and renewals)
- compliance with the resident labour market test
- global intra-company transfers
- requesting and assigning restricted and unrestricted certificates of sponsorship
- business visitors
- duties following the transfer of non-EEA workers under TUPE, or what happens to a licence in the event of a merger or takeover.
As well as advising on specific issues and applications, we provide ongoing support, bespoke training and assistance for sponsors and their appointed key personnel on:
- complying with their ongoing reporting and record keeping duties
- conducting right to work checks
- developing policies designed to encourage compliance and prevent illegal working.
Should things go wrong in the workplace, we can also advise businesses on what to do if they need to dismiss a worker who they are sponsoring, or if an individual loses his or her right to work in the UK, without fear of discrimination or breach of contract claims.
To receive future issues please contact Lesley Kadwell
Please contact our head of department:
Matthew Clayton MA LLM (Cantab)
“They are fully customer orientated….they provide solutions which are both technically perfect and also practical.”