Receptionist (full time)
This position has now closed.
Willans LLP has a solid reputation for providing first-class legal advice, high-calibre yet approachable lawyers, and exceptional client care to local, national and international clients. We employ around 90 people and have Regency offices overlooking one of Cheltenham’s iconic parks.
An opportunity has arisen for a welcoming, professional and well-presented individual to join us. The successful person will deliver an excellent front-of-house service to all visitors. Previous experience in a similar customer facing role is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate is joining at an exciting time ahead of our 75 years in business milestone.
A bit about the role:
- Meeting and greeting clients and other visitors who call into the office; ensuring they are seen by the appropriate person
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls to the relevant person; taking and passing on messages where appropriate
- Monitoring the firm’s central email inbox – promptly forwarding new enquiry website forms/emails on to the relevant lawyer or team
- Keeping the reception area tidy at all times
- Undertaking clerical and administrative duties from time-to-time.
A bit about what we need from you:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Computer literate (the person will be using Microsoft Office and the firm’s case management software).
A bit about us:
Willans has a reputation for its friendly and supportive working environment.
Offering training and career development opportunities is just a small part of how we invest in our people.
Our lively calendar of relaxed social events ranges from in-house baking competitions and quiz nights through to pizza evenings. We also support countless initiatives around the county from events at Cheltenham Festival to University of Gloucestershire law school. Our charity committee also organise fundraisers across the firm to support our charity of the year, and we have a green committee which helps champion environmentally-friendly improvements across our offices from in-house composting and recycling outlets to energy efficiencies and carbon footprint reductions.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a pension scheme, health benefits (Medicash), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and excellent working conditions.
Contract: permanent, subject to a satisfactory probationary period
Hours per week: Monday to Friday, 9-5.30pm.
Remuneration: As well as a competitive salary and pension, we offer a range of staff benefits including medical cover, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and excellent working conditions.
Please send us your cv with a covering letter for the attention of our managing partner, Bridget Redmond.Apply for this role
Willans is an equal opportunities employer.
To find out how your personal data could be used as part of our recruitment process please click here to read our privacy notice for candidates.