Webinar: Spring commercial property law update
In this Spring update our experienced partners in commercial property and property litigation will share insight on several topics. The first is a look at development land and will include sales of part and sales of garden land.
The second is a review of protected rent debts and the Commercial Rent (Coronavirus) Act 2022 including the landlord’s options for recovering arrears.
This will include:
- The Commercial Rent (Coronavirus) Act 2022 – rent arrears incurred during the pandemic
- Debt proceedings
- Recovery from former tenants and their guarantors
- Recovery from existing guarantors
- Rent deposits
Who will this webinar be of interest to?
- Commercial landlords and tenants
Tune in to watch this session below.
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- Covid commercial rent debt rules update for landlords and tenants
- Giving effective notice
- Commercial property – emerging from Covid
- Commercial property – Autumn update on licences
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch either with Nick Southwell in our property litigation team or Thornton Allen in strategic land and development.Contact Nick Contact Thornton
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.