Webinar: Commercial property Autumn update on licences
For this webinar session Willans’ commercial property and property litigation lawyers discuss commonly used licences and what commercial landlords and tenants can do in the event of a breach. Among the licence types they aim to cover will be:
Topics covered within this webinar include:
- the measures as things stand
- other options for a landlord
- concessions, variations and surrenders
- other options for a tenant
Who will this webinar be of interest to?
- Commercial landlords and tenants
Tune in to watch this session below.
Next date for your diary:
- 11 January 2022 | New Year update for commercial landlords and tenants | 4.30-5.30pm
To register your interest in attending on 11 January, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
Want to speak with us?
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our property litigation team.Contact Nick
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.