Webinar: COVID commercial rent debt rules update for landlords and tenants
Following the Government’s recently updated Code of Practice to resolve commercial rent debts, our experienced property litigation lawyers take a look at what this means for commercial landlords and tenants.
Among the points they cover are:
- What tenancies the new provisions apply to
- What the immediate implications are
Who will this webinar be of interest to?
- Commercial landlords and tenants
Tune in to watch this session below.
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- Giving effective notice
- Commercial property – emerging from Covid
- Commercial property – Autumn update on licences
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our property litigation team.Contact Nick
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.