Webinar: October employment law update
In this free webinar, Willans’ employment lawyers bring you the latest on legislation, case law, COVID-19 and immigration with practical advice for your business.
With the fast-changing employment legislation in the UK, our experienced employment lawyers present a free webinar for businesses to talk you through the key topics that may impact your organisation.
Topics covered within this webinar include:
1. Legislation update
2. The ‘new normal’: working with the impact of COVID-19, including:
- Can you require employees to be vaccinated?
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Dealing with employees who refuse to return to the workplace
3. Case law update
4. Immigration law update
5. Looking forward: what future changes can we expect in employment law ?
Tune in to watch this session below.
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our employment law team.
Visit our events page to register for other webinars in this series.
Catch up on past webinar recordings
- Redundancy and the alternatives
- Brexit: How your business can prepare
- Flexible working: Is your business ready?
- Homeworking – what does it mean for employers?
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.