Webinar: Spotlight on managing your investment property
Our experienced residential property and property dispute teams are joined by guest speakers for an insightful webinar aimed to help both established buy-to-let owners and those who are considering starting out as residential landlords.
Head of our residential property team Suzanne O’Riordan and experienced residential landlord & tenant disputes lawyer James Melvin-Bath are joined by guest speakers Angharad Trueman (MD of CGT Lettings Ltd and ARLA Propertymark vice president) and Chloe Dunk (financial planner at Quayside Wealth Management) to share practical tips to boost and protect your investment property portfolio.
Among the points they cover are:
- Current landlord legal requirements/responsibilities
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Future legal changes to consider?
- A look at current rental markets
- Looking ahead
- Funding your mortgage
- Financing to build your portfolio
- Could you be more tax-efficient with your property portfolio?
- Q&A with the panel: Answering your questions
Who will this webinar be of interest to?
- Investment property owners
- Those with one or more buy-to-lets
- Those considering investing in the residential rental market
Tune in to watch this session below.
Catch up on other webinar recordings
- Giving effective notice
- Commercial property – emerging from Covid
- Commercial property – Autumn update on licences
As always, we are here to help so please get in touch with our property litigation team.Contact James
Disclaimer: Please note this webinar is for guidance only and is not intended to replace tailored legal advice. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.