New tax year, new employment laws - bookings now being taken for March briefings
Along with the new tax year in April come the latest changes in employment law. In March, we are hosting our popular hour-long general employment law update breakfast seminars to keep you and your business abreast of developments this year.
Topics to be covered include:
- New duties to report on the gender pay gap in your organisation – what will the analysis of your workforce show?
- Changes to the taxation of payments on termination of employment – will the £30,000 exemption survive?
- Changes to business immigration rules – are you looking to bring workers in from outside Europe?
- Do you pay your staff commission? Should you calculate it into their holiday pay? The Employment Appeals Tribunal decides…
Join us at 7.30am until 9am (breakfast is provided) on Tuesday 22 March in Cheltenham or Wednesday 23 March in Gloucester. Not only do these seminars keep you up-to-date with employment law but they also offer good networking opportunities with likeminded professionals.
Presented by our employment law partner Matthew Clayton and solicitors Laura Davis and Jenny Hawrot, these briefings will be of interest to CEOs and directors, HR managers and advisors, and in-house legal advisors.
To register to attend call 01242 542916 or email us, or for specific event details please visit our events page.
Other seminars in the series include:
- Why your business needs a social media policy – 24 March
- Social media, the law and you – 10 May
- Top tips for protecting your business legally – 29 June
- Handling grievances & conflict management – 22 September
- Recruiting and maintaining the best trustee board – early November
We're here to help