- Staff fundraising efforts recognised by local community
- No copyright, no cry: The court rules on Bob Marley copyright ownership
- Lawyers host first private view of Crucible2 exhibition
- Proposed changes to company law in the UK
- Exhibition can attract visitors from around the world – managing partner speaks about Crucible2
Our clients include listed companies, partnerships and LLPs, professional service organisations, entrepreneurs, privately-owned businesses and charities.
Thanks for visiting our website. We hope it will give you a feel for the high quality and personal service you can expect from us.
If you are looking for intelligent legal advice from people who take good care of their clients, contact any of our lawyers.
Willans LLP, solicitors,
28 Imperial Square, Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire GL50 1RH
T: 01242 514000
DX 7420 Cheltenham
We provide a wide range of legal services to a large number of charitable and not-for-profit organisations.
These include small associations and well-known local and national charities.