We continue to provide our legal services through the COVID-19 lockdown. Please visit our COVID-19 Hub for legal insights, or contact us directly.
Get in Touch Menu

Willans appointed to Clydesdale Bank’s regional legal panel

24 November 2011

Willans LLP has, once again, been appointed to Clydesdale Bank’s legal panel in the West of England.

Clydesdale Bank plc is a member of National Australia Bank Group, one of the world’s top 40 financial services companies. Through its Clydesdale and Yorkshire subsidiaries, NAB currently operates around 300 branches across the UK.

Jonathan Mills, senior commercial property partner said: “We’re delighted that Clydesdale Bank has selected us for inclusion on their legal panel. We have acted for them for a number of years and welcome the opportunity of extending our working relationship.”

Our commercial property team, which is rated in both Legal 500 and Chambers, acts for a wide range of clients including banks and other financial institutions, landlords and tenants, educational establishments and charities as well as those involved in the construction process ranging from contractors, lending institutions, consultants and developers.

If you need clear and pragmatic legal advice, we’re here to help so please get in touch.

Contact us

Share this article
Resources to help

Related articles

Free 30-minute legal consultation for businesses affected by COVID-19

Lawyers from our Legal 500-rated corporate & commercial, employment, commercial property and dispute resolution teams are pitching in to offer their support to businesses navigating their way through the pandemic,…


EMI share options: a SME-friendly, tax-efficient weapon in the ‘war for talent’


Attracting and retaining key talent isn’t easy for any business, but it is particularly challenging for smaller, higher-risk, growing companies. Without the financial resources to offer large salaries and extensive…

Chris Wills LLB (Hons)

Non-resident capital gains tax: what you need to know

Wills, trusts & probate

If you own property in the UK but do not live in the UK, you should make sure that you comply with non-resident capital gains tax (NRCGT) rules, including the…

Hannah Wall BA (Hons), MA
Associate, solicitor
Contact us