Championing growing county businesses at the SoGlos Gloucestershire Business Awards 2021
We’re proud to sponsor the Growth Business of the Year category in the inaugural SoGlos Gloucestershire Business Awards, celebrating the innovation and creativity that so many of the county’s businesses have demonstrated over the past year.
Nominations are now open, and can be made at www.soglos.com/awards-business.
It’s free to nominate your business, but the nomination must be made by an official representative of the business who will be the point of contact through the process.
Winners will receive a trophy to display at their premises, as well as a winner’s certificate, official winner’s badge to use on their website, and editorial coverage on the SoGlos website via its email newsletter and social media channels.
Head of corporate & commercial, partner Chris Wills, said: “Sponsoring Growth Business of the Year is a way of providing a platform for businesses who deserve recognition for their achievements, and reminding Gloucestershire businesses that Willans is here to support them throughout their journey.
“Although a large chunk of our client base is national and international, we wouldn’t be where we are without our home-grown Gloucestershire business clients (some of whom have worked with us through multiple generations of ownership). Our clients tend to stay with us as they develop and grow, helping us to grow too.
“All businesses in 2021 can benefit from a platform like SGGBA, no matter how big or small. The county is an exceptional place to live, work and do business, and when a well-known brand like SoGlos throws its weight behind these awards, we know it will help to reinforce this message. We all need some positivity at the moment and the SGGBA promise to be an uplifting event for the whole of the Gloucestershire business community, shining the spotlight on the outstanding efforts made by firms in the county.”
Businesses can nominate themselves for an award in a range of categories, including ‘Most innovative business of the year’, ‘International business of the year’ and ‘Pivoting business of the year.’
Watch this space for more updates, and find out more and how to enter at the SoGlos Gloucestershire Business Awards website.
- New Business of the Year: Sponsored by Bamboo
- Most Innovative Business of the Year: Sponsored by Hartpury
- Growth Business of the Year: Sponsored by Willans
- Family Business of the Year: Sponsored by QuoLux
- Green Business of the Year: Sponsored by Ecotricity
- Employer Engagement Award: Sponsored by Hazlewoods
- Best Place to Work Award: Sponsored by Brunsdon Financial
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award: Sponsored by RockWealth
- Customer Excellence Award: Sponsored by Gloucestershire College
- International Business of the Year: Sponsored by Barclays
- Pivoting Business of the Year: Sponsored by Evans Jones
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Sponsored by University of Gloucestershire
- Employee of the Year: Sponsored by GB Solutions
- Team of the Year: Sponsored by ReformIT
- Heritage Business of the Year: Sponsored by Hewer FM
- Business Leader Award: Sponsored by Gloucestershire County Council
- Business of the Year: Sponsored by The Growth Hub and GFirst LEP (headline sponsors of SGGBA 2021)