Agriculture & estates
We offer specialist legal services tailored to the rural community, advising on issues affecting landowning and farming families and those involved in the equestrian world.
We act for landowners and farming families, horse owners buying equestrian land and those buying and selling country properties and estates.
- farm sales and acquisitions
- land development agreements
- purchase of land and property for equine use
- wills, tax planning and family trusts
- succession planning
- planning issues & easements
- cross rights & restrictive covenants
- single farm payments and agri-environment schemes
Please contact the lead lawyer in our agriculture & estates team: