COVID-19 outbreak | Information from Willans
In the light of the COVID-19 outbreak, please rest assured that we are giving our full attention to the health and safety of our clients and staff.
We have been following, and will continue to follow, the government’s guidance and are monitoring the situation daily as it develops.
We will continue to provide you with the legal support you or your business may require and have efficient systems in place to help minimise disruption at this difficult time.
- Our lawyers are working from home and are contactable in the usual way by email (including email@example.com), telephone (including reception on 01242 514000) or video conferencing. We’re also contactable via our website and our lawyers’ contact details can be found at willans.co.uk/people
- Appointments are available by telephone or video conferencing (Microsoft Teams, Skype and by arrangement, Facetime or Whats App). We continue to monitor the situation and the government’s advice.
- For the time being please do not come into our office other than by prior arrangement with one of our lawyers. If you do visit, please remember to wear a face mask in accordance with government guidelines.
- Where documents need to be returned to us, please email or post these to us, or drop them through our door/ letterbox at 28 Imperial Square.
- We have put in place procedures for signing/witnessing documents so that we can safely assist clients who wish to, for example, make a will, or review an existing one.
- We will keep you updated on legal guidance where possible to assist with COVID-19. You may wish to follow our news at willans.co.uk/insight/covid19.
- Our physical events and legal seminars have been postponed but we are working towards new dates in the near future. Please view our upcoming webinars here.
Stay safe, and please contact us if we can assist you.