We advise on a wide range of issues facing rural businesses, providing practical solutions on both commercial and property matters affecting agri-businesses.
Our team acts for landowners, purchasers of prime agricultural property, equestrian businesses and farming partnerships, advising on matters such as:
- farm sales and acquisitions
- land development agreements
- agricultural lettings
- planning issues & easements
- cross rights and restrictive covenants
- overage/claw-back agreements
- business structures
- shareholder/partner/member arrangements
- commercial agreements
- single farm payments and agri-environment schemes
Please contact the lead lawyer in our rural business team:
"... thorough and attentive – we have confidence in the whole team ..."