Brexit: employment, commercial & data protection law implications
With March 29 hurtling towards us, are you still a little in the dark on the legal aspects of Brexit that are likely to affect your business? Join us at a half-day workshop designed to help you feel as confident and ready as can be for the upcoming changes this Spring.
What we’ll cover
We’ll be providing practical, clear and solutions-focused advice to help your business prepare for our departure from the EU.
We’ll be tackling head-on the commercial aspects of Brexit, for example terms of trading, distribution and agency agreements, along with the new rules for EEA workers in this country, the GDPR and how we can help your business be compliant in an ever-changing legal climate.
There will be plenty of opportunities for you to ask questions and share your ideas and concerns with other businesses.
Who should attend?
- Directors (CEO, MD, FD) and senior executives with responsibility for HR and risk management issues
- Human Resources managers and advisors
- In-house legal advisors
- Refresh your knowledge or ensure you are up-to-speed with employment law requirements in your organisation
- Make sure you are not falling foul of the law or exposing the organisation to unnecessary risks
- Networking opportunity to share ideas and experiences with other professionals
Tuesday 26 February 2019
Manor by the Lake, Cheltenham
12.30pm – Workshop close
12.30pm-1.30pm – Lunch and networking opportunity
How to book: